Rural Fylde Conservatives

Saturday, October 21, 2006

London: It's a big place.


This is me doing my bit for transatlantic co operation, by being nice to an American.



At a cool wine bar in Covent Garden, relaxing after receiving my Certificate.

On Thursday of this week I and 4 colleagues went by train to London to collect our certificates in Land Registration.

I'd been studying hard for a year to get this qualification, and was well please to get a commendation. The Certificate was handed out by the president of the Law Society of England and Wales, and Land Registry's Chief Land Registrar. It was a grand ceremony at the Law Society's Chancery Lane HQ.

I really enjoyed my day out and I felt chuffed to pass the course. I am now continuing with my studies by doing a two year diploma.

However, the serious stuff aside, and being in London, and as we'd all worked hard we thought it would be rude not to sample some of London unique cultural atmosphere. We found a great wine bar in Covent Garden and enjoyed a couple of hours celebration.