Rural Fylde Conservatives

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Further Action on Bridge Limit

Morning,

Just so you don't all think I am idle on a Sunday Morning. I'm not talking the rejection of the weight limit lying down. I've done a number of things to escalate this issue.

I've set up an e-petition on the Prime Ministers Web Site (this has not yet been approved so I can't give you the address yet).

I've asked for the issue to be put on the Lancashire Local Agenda.

I've asked the leader of the council, John Coombes, to raise the issue with Hazel Harding, leader of Lancashire County Council at the next leaders meeting.

If these fail, we may need to take some more direct action. If you are happy to partake in some direct action, e-mail me on simon@wesham.com and let me know.

Regards,

Simon.