Rural Fylde Conservatives

Sunday, February 11, 2007

More grot spots in line for blasting


Hello,

I've just come back from a bike ride round Wesham and have identified another three grot spots to blast clean. The recycling area outside the community centre, the bridge and path way from the Kingfisher to Knightsbridge Close and path way at the end of Derby Road that leads across the fields to Kirkham. I've reported them and hopefully they'll be cleaned up early this week.

On a slight different front, now the weather is getting (slightly) better, I'm intending to cycle round Wesham every weekend. If you see me about and want to have a chat then just stop me, or if you'd like me to come round so you can show me areas of concern of what ever, just e-mail or ring and I'll come out and see you.

simon@wesham.com or 681983

Regards,

Simon.