Rural Fylde Conservatives

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cleaner Streets

I know I keep going on about this, but I do think the streets are getting cleaner now the Borough is doing them. We still have some teething troubles that need ironing out (talk about mixing your metaphores) but once it's in full swing it will be like a different town.

The main streets will be swept and cleansed daily.

However, having said that, there is still an expectation that the streets should not be clogged up with litter if people did not drop it. So on top of the improved cleansing service, we should still be reminding people and encouraging people to use the many bins provided.

If there is a gap in litter bin provision, it can be filled by letting me know and I'll get one provided.

Thanks,

Simon.

Simon@wesham.com 681983.