Rural Fylde Conservatives

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Unintentional Misleading Statement

Hello,

A bit of an apology to you for what was an unintentional misleading statement. I infered in a previous post that the main streets of Wesham were not swept on a daily basis. I believed this was a true matter of fact statement at the time of writing. However, someone else thought it was a slur. I have now been told that they were swept daily. I am happy to put this unintentional mistake right and apologise sincerely to anyone who may have been upset by this mistake. I did not intend to mislead you, the residents. Again, sorry to anyone who may have been offended by that statement. I do however, stand by all my other statements made on this website and on my leaflets.

If anyone has anything to say or comment on this issue, please contact me direct and I'll be able to explain further.

Regards,

Simon.

Simon@wesham.com 681983