Rural Fylde Conservatives

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Campaign Launch

Hello,

The candidates have been announced for the coming elections for Fylde Borough Council on 3rd May 2007. There is myself standing as a Conservative, 2 Independents and a Labour Candidate.

I am today launching my campaign, seeking re-election for a third term to represent Medlar-with-Wesham on Fylde Borough Council.

My slogan for the campaign will be ACTION, NOT WORDS IN WESHAM, as I am want to campaign and achieve results by action. Action only happens when a councillor does something, either speaking, writing or leading by example. Attending endless meetings and talking endlessly achieves nothing.

I am hoping that my track record speaks for itself, but I will over the next few days and weeks be pointing out the action I've achieved for Wesham.

The Conservatives are also launching the Borough Campaign, with the slogan SERVING COAST AND COUNTRYSIDE IN FYLDE. We have a manifesto which will be announced shortly.

I also have a Manifesto for Wesham and I will talk about that over the next few days.

If you would like to help my re-election campaign, contribute to ideas for the manifesto or talk to me about any issue, please do not hesitate to get in touch by phone, e-mail or text.

Over the last 8 years I have worked tirelessly for you, representing your issues and concerns in Council. Getting action to try and make Wesham Cleaner and a better place and by giving you every opportunity to let me know what your thoughts are putting out on average 4 newsletters a year, every year for 8 years.

I strongly believe in action, not words and if you re-elect my I'll guarantee you a further 4 years of action, not words.

Regards,

Simon

simon@wesham.com 681983 or 07837 361258