Rural Fylde Conservatives

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Canvassing

It's been really good speaking to so many residents in the last two or three weeks while out canvassing. It's slow progress, but I do hope to get round and see you all. Some of the issue on the door step tie in perfectly with what I've been doing over the last few month and years, like working to reduce dog fouling and littering, planning on young peoples facilities and working on community safety.

I would love to continue tio be your councillor and to carry on working for you, but I need your support to do that and I am asking for that support inthe shape of one vote on 3rd May.

You do have two votes, but to ensure that I am elected and continuing to work for you in the vain that I have, please vote just for me, Simon Renwick.

Thank you,

Simon
simon@wesham.com 681983