Rural Fylde Conservatives

Monday, April 23, 2007

Dog Fouling Action

Hello,

I said I'd keep you up to date on the dog fouling action. The wardens have reported back that they have done one under cover patrol late at night and have a series of others to do in Wesham over the coming weeks. However, they have reported that they have noticed a difference around Park Lane, Derby Road and Mowbreck Lane following the information people have provided after being asked to do so in copies of the Wesham Watchdog.

I still know there is a problem on Garstang Road South and Weeton Road, but it does seem to be a move in the right direction. I'll keep on top of this and let you know what's going on.

As always please let me know of locations and times so I can keep the Wardens informed.

Regards,

Simon
Simon@wesham.com 681983