Rural Fylde Conservatives

Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Lies are flying already

Hello,

I've had sight of the an opposition leaflet in Kirkham. I quote "This is the BIG ISSUE if the ruling party gets back in they Will close the baths." As a senior member of the ruling party, this is news to me. I don't know how many times I have to say this, the baths will stay open under the Conservatives. End of story, no debate, they will be open as long as the public demand it. The cabinet has voted to keep the baths open and the Conservative group to a man (and woman) has agreed the baths stay open.

Nothing can be clearer than that. However, it seems that in Kirkham some party's can only get votes by scaring people into voting for them.

If you need any further clarification, please call or e-mail.

Regards,

Simon.
Simon@wesham.com 681983.