Rural Fylde Conservatives

Friday, May 04, 2007

Election Results

Hello,

I got back from the count for the Fylde election about an hour ago. The results are as follows:

Simon Renwick 714
Linda Nulty 519
Alan Clayton 403
Bill Taylor 89

You can see the results on by following this link http://www.fylde.gov.uk/GeneralL.aspx?id=11517, the Medlar-with-Wesham ward is the second result to be shown.

Myself and Linda have been elected to serve you as your councillors for the next 4 years. I'd like to thank the other candidates, the election staff and every single resident who came out to vote in the elections. I'm not sure what the turn out was but I'll let you know when I find out.

In the rest of the council the Conservatives took 27 out of the 51 seats so we have a good working majority and a clear mandate to implement our manifesto for the next four years.

Once again, thank you all.

Regards,

Simon.