Rural Fylde Conservatives

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Final Days of the Election

Hello,

This is the last day before the election. I've tried to knock on every door, but this task proved to much so I reckon that we knocked on about 95% of the doors of Wesham and if you were not in then I am sorry to have missed you and you'll have seen my sorry you were out card.

The response has been great with many people saying good things about the work I do and the newsletters and website I write.

I can win this election and carry on serving you, but I need every vote, as every vote counts in this election.

However, if you really want to see me win this election, then can I ask that you consider using only one of your two votes and vote for me alone, that way I have more chance of winning and providing action for Wesham.

I want to thank all the readers of this website for the comments and question you send in and I hope that you all find this useful and informative. I do hope I can serve you all again for another 4 years and continue bringing in the benefits of having me as your councillor at Fylde to Wesham.

Warm regards,

Simon
Simon@wesham.com 681983