Rural Fylde Conservatives

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Community Safety Issues

Hello,

I am sorry it's been some time since the last update, but with the election over, not as many people are providing me with the issues to sort out. However, I did get one e-mail recently about the old problem of young people hanging around the alley way behind the Co-op.

I've had this issue raised before and I've tried to do something about it, however, the Co-op seem unable or unwilling to act.

This time though they've agreed to attend a meeting about the issue and I want to turn this meeting into a community safety summit. I'll be setting a date in the future where I'll invite the police, the council and some other key stake holders.

I think I know many of the issues involved with community safety in Wesham, but please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Simon.
simon@wesham.com
681983