Rural Fylde Conservatives

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Week Ahead.

Hello,

Just to let you know about the week ahead and if you feel there is anything I can bring up on your behalf, just get in contact.

On Monday I have several meetings, starting with the Housing Meeting, then my regular meeting with my officers concerning Tourism, Leisure and Culture, then I am meeting with the Chief Executive of the Council to talk about the 'Every Child Matters' agenda. Following on from that I'll be signing a decision to commit some planning gain money from a development in Lytham on two parks in Lytham. After that it's the Cabinet's informal briefing and following that I've the Conservative Group meeting. A busy day

On Wednesday I've the Cabinet Meeting, you can look at the agenda by going to:

http://www.fylde.gov.uk/committeemeeting.aspx?id=SX7744-A78208A5

On Thursday I'm visiting East Staffordshire District Council to deliver a workshop to their new councillors on community leadership and involvement, using this website and Wesham as an example.

If you have any questions or queries, please get in touch.

Regards,

Simon
simon@wesham.com
681983