Rural Fylde Conservatives

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Party Conference


Hello,

After hearing David Cameron's speech yesterday I can finally says without a shadow of regret that I supported the right man two years ago as party leader. The speech has set out a personal vision the I'm 100% subscribed to. The apparent and reported void of policy's has been filled with a host of sensible solutions to problems facing modern Britain, broken so badly by Labour. Policy's that will allow the police to be on the streets, that makes the NHS accountable to the patient and not politician, policy's on the Environment, a pledge for a vote on the European Constitution and more.

But don't take my word for it, read the speech in full at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7026435.stm you can also watch it if you have time, I'd urge you to as it has inspired me into knowing we can sort out Browns Broken Britain and that we can win the election if it's in 5 weeks or 12 months.

Thanks,

Simon.