Rural Fylde Conservatives

Monday, March 31, 2008

Work required





These pictures taken this weekend show the condition of some of Wesham's open spaces. Although, to be fair, the season's only just started, they do look like they need some attention. However, it appears that one Town Councillor, who will be nameless, is embarrassed about me pointing this out. Rather than using his good offices to sort this out, he's sneakily having a go at me for actually pointing out the areas.
I won't be side tracked by more opposition dirty tricks, I've contacted the people who can sort this out and have got them to agree that works needs carrying out.
I've spoken to the litter department and they are investigating with a view of litter picking and I've contacted New Fylde Housing who will attend to the shrubs areas that they are responsible for. That's up front honest action rather than back biting and negative politics.
I'd be interested to know what local residents want, action or nasty words?
Regards,
Simon