Rural Fylde Conservatives

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sorry

Hello,

I have to start this post by saying sorry. Sorry for not updating it for so long! I've no excuses, well maybe one or two. Firstly I've been really engaged in the Local Elections over the last two weeks or so. Helping to get more Conservatives elected to councils around the Northwest And what a result we had. Boris as Mayor, Control of 12 more councils and Labour losses of over 400 councillors. This is a great time to be a Conservative and a bad time to be Labour!

The other reason I've not been to active on updating is the Pools. These are my one concern and priority currently and I have been an spending increasing number of hours discussing, explaining and planning for the future of Fylde's swimming provision. Things on that front are moving very well in deed and hopefully we'll be in position to make announcements soon.

Regards,

Simon.
682582